Substitutes for RESEBRON TABLET
Medicine Overview of RESEBRON TABLET
Uses of RESEBRON TABLET
Side effects of RESEBRON TABLET
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use RESEBRON TABLET
How RESEBRON TABLET works
In Depth Information on RESEBRON TABLET
Expert advice for RESEBRON TABLET
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.