food interaction for REMESTYP
alcohol interaction for REMESTYP
pregnancy interaction for REMESTYP
lactation interaction for REMESTYP
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REMESTYP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR REMESTYP
- TERLYZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 156/ML of injectionRs. 1560save 27% more per ML of injection
- TERLISTAT 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 146.57/ML of injectionRs. 1465.73save 31% more per ML of injection
- THINWES 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)BioconRs. 200/ML of injectionRs. 2000save 6% more per ML of injection
- TERLIBAX 1MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1370.03/injectionRs. 1370.03pay 541% more per injection
- TRIPREZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 131.94/ML of injectionRs. 1319.37save 38% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR REMESTYP
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR REMESTYP
Q. How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.