Medicine Overview of Reclaim Tablet
Uses of Reclaim Tablet
Reclaim Tablet is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
Side effects of Reclaim Tablet
Fatigue, Nausea, Headache, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Anemia.
How to use Reclaim Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Reclaim Tablet with food.
How Reclaim Tablet works
Reclaim tablet works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
In Depth Information on Reclaim Tablet
Expert advice for Reclaim Tablet
- This drug should be used only in combination with Ribavirin or with Pegylated interferon and Ribavirin.
- Treatment with sofosbuvir is not recommended in patients with severe kidney or liver problems or depression.
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking amiodarone (used for serious irregular heartbeats). The risk of slow heartbeat may be increased when taken along with Sofosbuvir.
- Take extreme care to avoid pregnancy in female patients or female partners of male patients who are on treatment with sofosbuvir.
- Take necessary precautions as sofosbuvir does not prevent the spread of infection to other people through sexual contact, sharing needles, or contact with blood.
Special precautions for Reclaim Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Reclaim Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Reclaim Tablet should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Reclaim Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Reclaim Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Reclaim Tablet is recommended.+more
Caution should be used in patients with severe renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Sofosbuvir, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Reclaim NA Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Sofosbuvir
Reclaim.tops viral replication and thus decreases the amount of Hepatitis C virus in the body thereby resulting in less liver damage and improved liver function
Q. Is Sofosbuvir a protease inhibitor?
No. Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor
Reclaim is used to treat Hepatitis C virus infection. The treatment response with Reclaim (in conjunction with other drugs) varies based on baseline host and viral factors.
Substitutes for Reclaim
No substitutes found for this medicine