Medicine Overview of Pravator Tablet
Side effects of Pravator Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Pravator Tablet
How Pravator Tablet works
In Depth Information on Pravator Tablet
Expert advice for Pravator Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Pravator.
- Pravator may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Pravator 20mg Tablet normally does not impair your ability to drive but may cause dizziness, drowsiness or double vision which may affect your ability to drive.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.