Drug interaction for PLANEP
SALT INFORMATION for PLANEPEplerenone(25 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Abnormal vaginal bleeding, Breast tenderness, Breast enlargement, Chest pain, Cough, Electrolyte imbalance, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Headache, Altered heart rate, Increased creatine level in blood, Increased blood urea, Tingling sensation
SUBSTITUTES for PLANEP
- EPTUS 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26.97/tabletRs. 269.68pay 87% more per tablet
- EPLINICE 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 27/tabletRs. 270pay 88% more per tablet
- EXINIA 25 MG TABLET(7 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 16.62/tabletRs. 116.35pay 15% more per tablet
- EPLERAN 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 24/tabletRs. 240pay 67% more per tablet
- EXENTA 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.40/tabletRs. 144same price
Expert advice for PLANEP
- Do consult your doctor before taking eplerenone if you have kidney or liver disease; high blood levels of fats (cholesterol and triglycerides); or diabetes.
- Do not use eplerenone if you have very high blood levels of potassium or severe kidney problems.
- Use of eplerenone is not recommended in children.
- Do not stop taking eplerenone without consulting your doctor.
- If you forget to take a dose of eplerenone, take it as soon as you remember (keeping a gap of at least 12 hours between two consecutive doses). Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Do consult your doctor before taking eplerenone, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.