SALT INFORMATIONEplerenone(25 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Chest pain, Increased creatine level in blood, Breast enlargement, Abdominal pain, Abnormal vaginal bleeding, Diarrhoea, Fatigue, Tingling sensation, Headache, Increased blood urea, Electrolyte imbalance, Altered heart rate, Cough, Dizziness, Breast tenderness
- EPTUS 25 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26.97/tabletRs. 269.68pay 87% more per tablet
- EPLINICE 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 27/tabletRs. 270pay 88% more per tablet
- EXINIA 25 MG TABLET(7 tablet in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 16.62/tabletRs. 116.35pay 15% more per tablet
- EPLERAN 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 24/tabletRs. 240pay 67% more per tablet
- EXENTA TABLET 25MG(10 tablet in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.40/tabletRs. 144same price
- Do consult your doctor before taking eplerenone if you have kidney or liver disease; high blood levels of fats (cholesterol and triglycerides); or diabetes.
- Do not use eplerenone if you have very high blood levels of potassium or severe kidney problems.
- Use of eplerenone is not recommended in children.
- Do not stop taking eplerenone without consulting your doctor.
- If you forget to take a dose of eplerenone, take it as soon as you remember (keeping a gap of at least 12 hours between two consecutive doses). Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Do consult your doctor before taking eplerenone, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.