Medicine Overview of Pitava Tablet
Side effects of Pitava Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Pitava Tablet
How Pitava Tablet works
In Depth Information on Pitava Tablet
Expert advice for Pitava Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Pitava.
- Pitava may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Pitava 2mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with active liver disease and severe liver disease.