food interaction for PHOSCUT
alcohol interaction for PHOSCUT
pregnancy interaction for PHOSCUT
lactation interaction for PHOSCUT
medicine interaction for PHOSCUT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PHOSCUT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PHOSCUT 400 MG TABLET
Patients taking PHOSCUT 400 MG TABLET
- 61%Twice A Day
- 27%Thrice A Day
- 9%Alternate Day
- 3%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PHOSCUT
- SEVCAR 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 245pay 172% more per tablet
- REVLAMER 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.80/tabletRs. 68save 24% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 400 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17.77/tabletRs. 266.48pay 97% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 21.97/tabletRs. 219.70pay 144% more per tablet
- ACUTROL 400 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17.14/tabletRs. 257.10pay 90% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PHOSCUT
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions FOR PHOSCUT
Q. What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q. What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.