Medicine Overview of Pexopram Tablet
Side effects of Pexopram Tablet
Dizziness, Sleepiness, Nausea, Dry mouth, Fatigue, Hallucination, Constipation, Peripheral edema.
How to use Pexopram Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Pexopram 1mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Pexopram Tablet works
Pexopram 1mg tablet works by increasing the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger that is needed to control movement in the brain.
In Depth Information on Pexopram Tablet
Expert advice for Pexopram Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling non-existent things), dyskinesia (uncontrolled limb movement), sleepiness or sudden episodes of falling asleep, vision impairment, psychosis (comparable to schizophrenia), severe heart or blood vessel disease, symptoms more than usual and involving other limbs also.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you or your family notice changes in behaviour (such as unusual urges or craving to behave in a certain manner, impulsive urge or temptation to behave in a manner harmful to other or self, mania or delirium).
- Pramipexole is not recommended for use in children or adolescents less than 18 years of age.
- Avoid taking any other antipsychotic medication with pramipexole.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as pramipexole may cause hallucination or sleepiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while on this therapy as it may worsen the side effects.
- Doses should not be increased more frequently than every 5-7 days.
- Take precautions while taking pramipexole as it may cause or exacerbate dyskinesia (sudden uncontrollable limb movements).
Special precautions for Pexopram 1mg Tablet
Pexopram 1mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Pexopram 1mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Pexopram 1mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Pexopram 1mg Tablet suppresses serum prolactin and may interfere with breastfeeding....
Pexopram 1mg Tablet suppresses serum prolactin and may interfere with breastfeeding.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Pexopram 1mg Tablet can cause hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are not there). This may affect your ability to drive....
Pexopram 1mg Tablet can cause hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are not there). This may affect your ability to drive.
Pexopram 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients+more
with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pexopram 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Pexopram 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Pexopram 1mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Perinorm Injection, Siquil 10mg/1ml Injection, Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Pexopram 1mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Pramipexole
Q. Is pramipexole a steroid/ benzodiazepine/ opiate/ mono amine oxidase inhibitor/ narcotic/ controlled substance?
No, pramipexole is not a steroid/ benzodiazepine/ opiate/ mono amine oxidase inhibitor/ narcotic/ controlled substance
Q. Is pramipexole addictive?
Pramipexole is not known to be addictive
Q. Is pramipexole safe?
Pramipexole is safe at a dose and for a duration recommended by your doctor for your specific condition
Q. Does pramipexole cause hair loss/ constipation/ weight gain/ sleepiness/ give a high feeling/ weight loss/ increased libido/ insomnia?
Pramipexole is not known to cause hair loss/ give a high feeling. Constipation/ weight gain/ sleepiness/ weight loss/ increased libido are side effects of pramipexole. If you observe any side effect while on therapy, inform your doctor immediately
Q. Can I take ibuprofen with pramipexole?
There are no known adverse events on taking ibuprofen with pramipexole. However, follow the advice of doctor before taking any medication when on pramipexole therapy.
Substitutes for Pexopram Tablet
Mirator 1mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Pramipex 1mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Pramirol 1mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Parpex 1mg Tablet
Remipex 1mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd