Paparin 2 ml Injection
Primarily used for
2 ml in 1 vial
Medicine Overview of Paparin Injection
Uses of Paparin Injection
Paparin 2 ml Injection is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Side effects of Paparin Injection
Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Paparin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Paparin Injection works
Paparin 2 ml injection increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
In Depth Information on Paparin Injection
Expert advice for Paparin Injection
- Exercise caution when used papaverine in children.
- Inform your doctor if you have high blood pressure, glaucoma (Increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems), any heart or liver problem.
- Do not use papaverine for longer than the prescribed treatment period as it is a habit forming drug and may cause dependence.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience jaundice like symptoms such as stomach pain, dark coloured urine, yellowing of eyes and skin, loss of appetite.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with papaverine, as it may worsen its side effects.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking papaverine as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to papavarine hydrochloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with severe liver disease.
- Do not takt if having complete heart block (AV block).
Special precautions for Paparin 2 ml Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Paparin 2 ml Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Paparin 2 ml Injection should be used with caution during la+more
ctation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Paparin 2 ml Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tire+more
d, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Paparin+more
2 ml Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Paparin 30mg/ml Injection
Frequently asked questions for Papaverine
Q. Where does papaverine come from?
Papaverine is a hydrochloride salt of an alkaloid obtained from the opium plant, or prepared synthetically.
Q. Is papaverine narcotic?
No, papaverine is a non-narcotic alkaloid
Q. Is papaverine an opiate?
Yes, papaverine is an opiate
Q. Is papaverine a calcium channel blocker?
No, papaverine is not a calcium channel blocker but may show weak calcium channel blocker activity at high doses
Substitutes for Paparin
No substitutes found for this medicine