food interaction for PANSTAL N
alcohol interaction for PANSTAL N
pregnancy interaction for PANSTAL N
lactation interaction for PANSTAL N
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PANSTAL N
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PANSTAL N
- NEUTRIZYME P 212.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Caplet India Pvt LtdRs. 7.12/tabletRs. 71.20pay 72% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for PANSTAL N
- Do not take Pancreatin if you are allergic to pork or any pig product.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take Pancreatin with a meal or a snack and drink plenty of water.
Frequently asked questions for PANSTAL N
Q.Is pancreatin acidic?
No. pancreatin is not acidic
Q.Is pancreatin an enzyme?
Pancreatin is a mixture of digestive enzyme like amylase, lipase and protease which help in digesting the food
Q.Is pancreatin good for diabetics?
Pancreatin can be taken by patients with diabetes. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.Is pancreatin a probiotics?
No. Pancreatin belongs to class of drugs called digestive enzymes
Q.Does pancreatin help reduce inflammation?
No, it has no effect on reducing inflammation.