Information about Pancreatin
Available Medicine for Pancreatin
- ₹300 to ₹876Abbott India Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹50 to ₹97Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹165 to ₹450Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹92Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹435Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹102Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹392German Remedies1 variant(s)
- ₹274Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79 to ₹239TTK Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹160Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Pancreatin
- Do not take Pancreatin if you are allergic to pork or any pig product.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take Pancreatin with a meal or a snack and drink plenty of water.
Frequently asked questions for Pancreatin
Q. Is Pancreatin acidic?
No. Pancreatin is not acidic
Q. Is Pancreatin an enzyme?
Pancreatin is a mixture of digestive enzyme like amylase, lipase and protease which help in digesting the food
Q. Is Pancreatin good for diabetics?
Pancreatin can be taken by patients with diabetes. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is pancreatin a probiotics?
No. Pancreatin belongs to class of drugs called digestive enzymes
Q. Does Pancreatin help reduce inflammation?
No, it has no effect on reducing inflammation.