Information about Pancreatin
Pancreatin is used in the treatment of pancreatic enzyme deficiency.
How Pancreatin works
Pancreatin is a pancreatic enzyme supplement. It mixes thoroughly with food and helps in digestion.
Common side effects of Pancreatin
Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Abdominal distension
Available Medicine for Pancreatin
₹329 to ₹33005 variant(s)
PanlipaseSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹182 to ₹6754 variant(s)
Enzar-HSTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Festal NSanofi India Ltd
Digeplex TPiramal Enterprises Ltd
DigemaxShreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
EnzarTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹76 to ₹9263 variant(s)
SerutanTTK Healthcare Ltd
₹134 to ₹2622 variant(s)
Expert advice for Pancreatin
- You have been prescribed Pancreatin for the treatment of pancreatic enzyme deficiency.
- They lower stool frequency and improve stomach pain and stool consistency.
- Take it during or immediately after a meal or a snack as per your doctor’s advice and drink plenty of water.
- It can cause mouth irritation, so do not chew, crush, or hold it in your mouth. Swallow the medicine completely.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe or long-lasting abdominal pain.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.