Information about Pancreatin
Pancreatin is used in the treatment of pancreatic enzyme deficiency.
How pancreatin works
Pancreatin is a pancreatic enzyme supplement. It mixes thoroughly with food and helps in digestion.
Common side effects of pancreatin
Stomach pain, Abdominal bloating, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Pancreatin
- ₹50 to ₹100Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹180 to ₹450Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹92Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹435Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹111Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹431German Remedies1 variant(s)
- ₹122Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹300Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79 to ₹239TTK Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹160 to ₹180Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Pancreatin
- You should take it with every meal as per the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
- Capsules should be swallowed intact without crushing or chewing.
- Tell your doctor if you have unusual abdominal symptoms.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Inform you doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for Pancreatin
Q. Is Pancreatin acidic?
No. Pancreatin is not acidic
Q. Is Pancreatin an enzyme?
Pancreatin is a mixture of digestive enzyme like amylase, lipase and protease which help in digesting the food
Q. Is Pancreatin good for diabetics?
Pancreatin can be taken by patients with diabetes. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is pancreatin a probiotics?
No. Pancreatin belongs to class of drugs called digestive enzymes
Q. Does Pancreatin help reduce inflammation?
No, it has no effect on reducing inflammation.