food interaction for PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
alcohol interaction for PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
pregnancy interaction for PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
lactation interaction for PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
- PANURON 2MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.10/ML of injectionRs. 20.20save 4% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
- Do not drive or use heavy machineries for 24 hours after full recovery from the muscle relaxant effects of pancuronium.
- Take precautions if you have kidney, liver, lung and heart disease, high blood pressure, lung cancer, myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness) or other neuromuscular diseases, polio, fluid retention, jaundice.
- Take special care if you are an elderly patient or if you are dehydrated or in general poor health.
- You will be regularly monitored for any blood abnormalities, such as altered calcium, magnesium, potassium and protein levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR PANCURONIUM BROMIDE
Q. Is pancuronium bromide painful?
Yes, pancuronium can cause injection site pain. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Does pancuronium cross the placenta?
Yes, pancuronium crosses placenta
Q. Why does pancuronium cause tachycardia?
Pancuronium acts in the central nervous system to release chemicals like epinephrine and norepinephrine which stimulate heart and increases heart rate causing tachycardia.