Medicine Overview of Panuron Injection
Panuron 2mg Injection is used for skeletal mucle relaxation during surgery.
Abdominal pain, Abnormal breathing, Allergic skin condition, Allergic skin rash, Altered heart rate, Increased saliva production, Increased blood pressure, Injection site irritation, Itching, Tachycardia, Vision impairment.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Panuron 2mg Injection relaxes the muscles by blocking the impulses from the nerves.
In Depth Information on Panuron Injection
- Do not drive or use heavy machineries for 24 hours after full recovery from the muscle relaxant effects of pancuronium.
- Take precautions if you have kidney, liver, lung and heart disease, high blood pressure, lung cancer, myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness) or other neuromuscular diseases, polio, fluid retention, jaundice.
- Take special care if you are an elderly patient or if you are dehydrated or in general poor health.
- You will be regularly monitored for any blood abnormalities, such as altered calcium, magnesium, potassium and protein levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Panuron Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Panuron 2mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Panuron 2mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Not relevant, as Panuron 2mg Injection is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Panuron 2mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Panuron 2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Panuron 2mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Panuron 2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Panuron Injection
Yes, Panuron can cause injection site pain. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Yes, Panuron crosses placenta
Panuron acts in the central nervous system to release chemicals like epinephrine and norepinephrine which stimulate heart and increases heart rate causing tachycardia.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Panuron 2mg Injection: SVS, RDH, ESY, JVN, DPL, OLT, ADT, BSN, BIO, VDH, SHC, SCH, JVO, HPC, RSS, INC, DGN, PPR, BHP, OHM, PRN, PLT, CLT, KHH, EQN, KHC, NNH, NTB, QTM, MSD, MAK, USF, NVY, TFP, PWN, NSL, ANT, SGH, AMR, NDP, RHL, DFP, SLN, HIP, RSA, KMC, BBS, EVP, ENP, STA, HEX, TNH, AYU, HZF, DLP, SHD, TOM, TRP, RPP, THP, FGH, MAX, P2P, LHA, HBV, PMA, DPP, AAR, BAP, SBL, SHP, HNP, QLF, PNT, HTS, SRG, ATP, OWP, DVH, RJH, DHR, GTC, RUS, SJP, ARD, HMP, IAD, BLE, PTI, BMJ, AYM, DYG, WSI, MDO, GTK, BDN, GBL, ZEL, RWP, SBA, UMP, HGI, IPL, RKS, NAS, OIP, PVP, NXG, SWP, HAT, MPC, RPI, EMB, VRS, GNC, SAF, MAM, SGC, 9T9, GHR, SWA, ZVP, PEN, GPT, NVL, SSA, SVH, WHL, DAO, BAL, VNS, SYN, MDH, BTM, HSP, ATL, GPP, BHM, JSL, RDR, MLC, AGT, AAY, RHW, MMS, JIV, ABP, SDM, LCC