food interaction for OXOL
alcohol interaction for OXOL
pregnancy interaction for OXOL
lactation interaction for OXOL
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OXOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OXOL
- OXA 100MG INFUSION(50 ML infusion in bottle)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 116.74/ML of infusionRs. 5836.80pay 75% more per ML of infusion
- OXITAN 100MG INFUSION(50 ML infusion in bottle)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 92.32/ML of infusionRs. 4616pay 38% more per ML of infusion
- KINAPLAT 100MG INFUSION(50 ML infusion in bottle)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 31.55/ML of infusionRs. 1577.38save 53% more per ML of infusion
- OXALTOR 100MG INFUSION(50 ML infusion in bottle)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 54.76/ML of infusionRs. 2738.09save 18% more per ML of infusion
- XPLATIN 100MG INFUSION(50 ML infusion in bottle)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 93.14/ML of infusionRs. 4657.14pay 40% more per ML of infusion
Expert advice for OXOL
- Do not start oxaliplatin if your blood counts are too low or have weakness, numbness, disturbances of feeling or taste after taking oxaliplatin treatment, if you are taking 5-fluorouracil.
- Take precautions as oxaliplatin may reduce the ability of your body fight infections.
- Avoid situations that may put you at risk of bleeding as oxaliplatin can reduce clot forming cells in your body.
- Take necessary precaution as oxaliplatin can make you more sensitive to cold, which can cause numbness, tingling, and muscle spasms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as oxaliplatin can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and other neurologic symptoms.
Frequently asked questions for OXOL
Q.Is oxaliplatin a vesicant, chemo drug, alkylating agent?
Oxaliplatin is a vesicant, chemotherapeutic drug. Oxaliplatin is not an alkylating agent it is a platinum containing antineoplastic agent
Q.Is oxaliplatin highly emetogenic, ototoxic (hearing loss), cause hair loss, infertility, diarrhea, neuropathy, cold sensitivity?
Oxaliplatin is highly emetogenic, can cause hair loss, temporary infertility, diarrhea, neuropathy, cold sensitivity. Oxaliplatin is not ototoxic
Q.How is oxaliplatin administered?
Oxaliplatin is administered as intravenous infusion or bolus injection.