Medicine Overview of Oncocin Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Weight loss, Loss of appetite, Feeling of discomfort, Decreased white blood cell count, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Increased bleeding tendency, Low blood platelets.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Oncocin 2mg Injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Oncocin Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: kidney disease; heart disease; or asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, or other breathing disorder.
- Before you take mitomycin, inform your doctor if have /are being treated for kidney disease, bleeding disorder or blood disorder.
- Take precautions as mitomycin can lower the ability of your body to fight infections and the ability of your blood to clot. You may get an infection or bleed more easily.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any redness, sores, oozing, or other skin changes during or after your treatment with mitomycin. Skin changes can occur several weeks or months after a mitomycin injection.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as mitomycin may cause weakness and lethargy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Oncocin Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Oncocin 2mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Oncocin 2mg Injection should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Oncocin 2mg Injection may cause nausea and vomiting and thereby reduce your reaction times to such an extent that the ability to drive a motor vehicle is impaired.
Oncocin 2mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Oncocin 2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Oncocin 2mg Injection is not recommended in patients with end-stage kidney disease.
Oncocin 2mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Oncocin 2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Oncocin 2mg Injection may not be recommended in some patients with liver disease.
Frequently asked questions about Oncocin Injection
Yes, Oncocin is a Vesicant
No, Oncocin is not radioactive but it is a radiosensitizer
Yes, Oncocin is an antibiotic
Yes, Oncocin is FDA approved
Yes, Oncocin is carcinogenic and may cause hair loss. Please consult your doctor if you notice any side effects
Oncocin works by inhibiting the growth of the cancer cell.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Oncocin 2mg Injection: ANT, FGH, EQN, NTL, UMP, VNS, RDR, GPT, BNT, MBP, SHC, IPL, PHN, NTB, OIP, BAL, BLE, BRC, DGN, MSD, QTM, SWP, NNP, AYU, DPP, PWN, RSA, AWS, DZY, PTI, TNH, SGH, ZPR, HSM, BGS, BHA, TRP, KHH, SJP, NDP, BBS, QLF, TOM, GNC, HMP, SAF, 4IT, USF, HZF, ADT, KHC, KMC, EMB, IAD, JVO, SYN, BHM, HSP, CHP, JBT, GTC, RPP, ABP, OHM, BIO, BMJ, HBV, HAT, VDH, VRS, NXG, SRG, SSA, ANP, VJS, LHA, SWT, BBN, PRT, PPR, THP, PRL, RUS, AGT, NSL, GTK, PRN, AVL, CLT, RWP, NVL, HIP, 9T9, AAY, RHW, TFP, HTS, ATL, MAK, HCP, PMA, OWP, MKT, SDM, ESY, BNA, RJH, MMS, DVH, DHP, BLS, HGI, AAR, NNH, ZEL, ZVP, DHR, DFP, BLP, GHR, SLN, NVY, NAS, DAO, HPC, KAL, MDH, JHC, BAP, SWA, RHL, JJE, MPC, DPL, ATP, MLC, PLT, RSS, JVN, HNP, SMN, UBL, BSN, PNT, WHL, ARD, DLP, MDO, RKS, SGC, MAX, UHP, HEX, DYG, WSI, OLT, GBL, BHP, EPS, JSL, KNH, TSS, SBA, RDH, MAM, BDN, EAN, CRN, PEN, SHD, ENP, MAP, SBL, RPI, PVP, 9MM, AVS, SPD, SVH, GPP, LMS, STA, AMR, JIV, SCH, KIS, AYM, LCC, BTM, BHS, SVS