Medicine Overview of Oncocin Injection
Side effects of Oncocin Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Weight loss, Loss of appetite, Feeling of discomfort, Decreased white blood cell count, Anemia, Increased bleeding tendency, Reduced blood platelets.
How to use Oncocin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Oncocin Injection works
Oncocin 2mg injection works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Oncocin Injection
Expert advice for Oncocin Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: kidney disease; heart disease; or asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, or other breathing disorder.
- Before you take mitomycin, inform your doctor if have /are being treated for kidney disease, bleeding disorder or blood disorder.
- Take precautions as mitomycin can lower the ability of your body to fight infections and the ability of your blood to clot. You may get an infection or bleed more easily.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any redness, sores, oozing, or other skin changes during or after your treatment with mitomycin. Skin changes can occur several weeks or months after a mitomycin injection.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as mitomycin may cause weakness and lethargy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Oncocin 2mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Oncocin 2mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Oncocin 2mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Oncocin 2mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Cause nausea and vomiting and thereby reduce the ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery is impaired...
Cause nausea and vomiting and thereby reduce the ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery is impaired
There is limited information available on the use of Oncocin+more
2mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Oncocin 2mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Mitomycin
Yes, Oncocin is a Vesicant
No, Oncocin is not radioactive but it is a radiosensitizer
Yes, Oncocin is an antibiotic
Yes, Oncocin is FDA approved
Yes, Oncocin is carcinogenic and may cause hair loss. Please consult your doctor if you notice any side effects
Oncocin works by inhibiting the growth of the cancer cell.
Substitutes for Oncocin Injection
Mitomycin C 2mg Injection
Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries
₹81.5/ml of Injection