food interaction for OLMIS
alcohol interaction for OLMIS
pregnancy interaction for OLMIS
lactation interaction for OLMIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OLMIS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for OLMIS 0.03% W/W OINTMENT
Patients taking OLMIS 0.03% W/W OINTMENT
- 83%Twice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for OLMIS
- TACROZ 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/GM of ointmentRs. 162pay 34% more per GM of ointment
- TACROZ 0.03% OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.55/GM of ointmentRs. 251pay 3% more per GM of ointment
- TACROTOR 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.05/GM of ointmentRs. 140.50pay 16% more per GM of ointment
- CROLIM 0.03% W/W OINTMENT(15 GM ointment in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.67/GM of ointmentRs. 235pay 29% more per GM of ointment
- TBIS 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)BioconRs. 13.20/GM of ointmentRs. 132pay 9% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice for OLMIS
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions for OLMIS
Q.Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q.Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.