Medicine Overview of Nuforce Soap
Uses of Nuforce Soap
Nuforce 1% Soap is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How to use Nuforce Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Nuforce Soap works
Nuforce 1% soap stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Nuforce Soap
Expert advice for Nuforce Soap
- Do not use clotrimazole topical for vaginal infections if you are menstruating.
- Do not take clotrimazole pessary by mouth. Avoid direct contact of cream or drops with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products while using clotrimazole for vaginal infections.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Do not use the vaginal tablets in children younger than 16 years.
- Tell your doctor if you have had two infections of fungal vaginitis in the last six months, history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD, or have pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor before using clotrimazole, if you have any of the following symptoms: irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding, a blood-stained discharge, vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores, lower abdominal pain, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Seek immediate medical advice if symptoms do not relieve within a week of using vaginal cream or tablets, or infection recurs more than twice within six months.
- Patients allergic to clotrimazole or other imidazole antifungal medications or any of its ingredients.
- It should not given to patients who never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- It should not take if patient is who have itching caused by a condition other than a yeast infection.
Special precautions for Nuforce 1% Soap
No interaction found
Nuforce 1% Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Nuforce 1% Soap is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Nuforce 1% Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Nuforce 1% Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nuforce 1% Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Nuforce 1% Soap is probably safe to use in patients with liv+more
er disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nuforce 1% Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Nuforce 1% w/w Soap
Frequently asked questions for Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.
User Submitted Feedback For Nuforce 1% w/w Soap
Patients taking Nuforce 1% Soap
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A week
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 25
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Nuforce 1% Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Nuforce
No substitutes found for this medicine