food interaction for NUCOPE
alcohol interaction for NUCOPE
pregnancy interaction for NUCOPE
lactation interaction for NUCOPE
medicine interaction for NUCOPE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NUCOPE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NUCOPE 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking NUCOPE 5 MG TABLET
- 67%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NUCOPE
- DAZIT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.30/tabletRs. 73pay 121% more per tablet
- DESLOR 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.30/tabletRs. 73pay 121% more per tablet
- AURIASE 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Surya Pharmaceutical LtdRs. 4.29/tabletRs. 42.86pay 30% more per tablet
- NEOLORIDIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 6.85/tabletRs. 68.50pay 108% more per tablet
- LORDAY TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 4.72/tabletRs. 47.25pay 43% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NUCOPE
- Desloratadine may be taken with or without food
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during desloratadine therapy as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not give to patients allergic to desloratadine, loratadine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Children less than 2 years.
Frequently asked questions FOR NUCOPE
Q. Is desloratadine the same as loratadine/ Is desloratadine better than loratadine?
Desloratadine is the major metabolite of loratadine and the two drugs are similar in safety and effectiveness
Q. Is desloratadine a steroid/ decongestant/ an antihistamine?
Desloratadine belongs to class of drugs called antihistamines. It is not a decongestant or a steroid
Q. Is desloratadine over the counter?
Desloratadine is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Does desloratadine cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure?
Desloratadine is not known to cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure. However, consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.