food interaction for NIXIA
alcohol interaction for NIXIA
pregnancy interaction for NIXIA
lactation interaction for NIXIA
medicine interaction for NIXIA
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIXIA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIXIA
- ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.65/ML of suspensionRs. 39pay 152% more per ML of suspension
- DENIM KID 50 MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.48/ML of suspensionRs. 28.95pay 87% more per ML of suspension
- ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.60/ML of suspensionRs. 18pay 132% more per ML of suspension
- NIMOL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Hema LaboratoriesRs. 0.37/ML of suspensionRs. 22pay 42% more per ML of suspension
- NIMDIS 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Bio VitaminsRs. 0.66/ML of suspensionRs. 39.60pay 155% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR NIXIA
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIXIA
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.