food interaction for NIMOL
alcohol interaction for NIMOL
pregnancy interaction for NIMOL
lactation interaction for NIMOL
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIMOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIMOL
- ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.65/ML of suspensionRs. 39pay 77% more per ML of suspension
- DENIM KID 50 MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.48/ML of suspensionRs. 28.95pay 32% more per ML of suspension
- ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.60/ML of suspensionRs. 18pay 64% more per ML of suspension
- NIMDIS 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Bio VitaminsRs. 0.66/ML of suspensionRs. 39.60pay 80% more per ML of suspension
- NIMSTAL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt LtdRs. 0.23/ML of suspensionRs. 14save 36% more per ML of suspension
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for NIMOL
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIMOL
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.