food interaction for NIMPIC
alcohol interaction for NIMPIC
pregnancy interaction for NIMPIC
lactation interaction for NIMPIC
medicine interaction for NIMPIC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIMPIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIMPIC
- NIMTECH 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.32/ML of syrupRs. 19.18pay 25% more per ML of syrup
- NIMU 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.26/ML of syrupRs. 15.75pay 3% more per ML of syrup
- NIMVISTA 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.18/ML of syrupRs. 10.63save 31% more per ML of syrup
- NIMCARE 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Alde Medi Impex LtdRs. 0.29/ML of syrupRs. 17.20pay 12% more per ML of syrup
- NILUP 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Lupin LtdRs. 0.34/ML of syrupRs. 20.27pay 32% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR NIMPIC
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIMPIC
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.