food interaction for NIMTECH
alcohol interaction for NIMTECH
pregnancy interaction for NIMTECH
lactation interaction for NIMTECH
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIMTECH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIMTECH
- ARTHORID 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.38/ML of syrupRs. 22.86pay 19% more per ML of syrup
- EMBULIDE 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Abbott India LtdRs. 0.18/ML of syrupRs. 10.62save 45% more per ML of syrup
- LUPISULIDE SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Lupin LtdRs. 0.19/ML of syrupRs. 11.16save 42% more per ML of syrup
- MERISULIDE 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1.06/ML of syrupRs. 63.43pay 231% more per ML of syrup
- NEMU 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Rhombus Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.34/ML of syrupRs. 20.37pay 6% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for NIMTECH
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIMTECH
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.