food interaction for NIMECON
alcohol interaction for NIMECON
pregnancy interaction for NIMECON
lactation interaction for NIMECON
medicine interaction for NIMECON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIMECON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIMECON
- NIMTECH 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.32/ML of syrupRs. 19.18save 12% more per ML of syrup
- NIMDUS 50 MG SYRUP(50 ML syrup in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.19/ML of syrupRs. 9.68save 47% more per ML of syrup
- NIMPIC 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Parenteral Drugs India LtdRs. 0.26/ML of syrupRs. 15.34save 30% more per ML of syrup
- NIMU 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.26/ML of syrupRs. 15.75save 28% more per ML of syrup
- NIMVISTA 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.18/ML of syrupRs. 10.63save 51% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR NIMECON
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIMECON
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.