SALT INFORMATIONNebivolol(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Breathing difficulties, Abdominal swelling, Chest pain, Fast/slow heart rate, Dizziness, Nausea, Numbness, Unusual weight gain or loss, Weakness, Headache, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Slow heartbeat, Swollen hands or feet, Burning or tingling sensation or numbness around your mouth or over the hands and feet, Gas in stomach
- NEBISTAR-5 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50save 2% more per tablet
- NEBI 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 31% more per tablet
- NODON 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.93/tabletRs. 99.30pay 6% more per tablet
- NEBILONG 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 1% more per tablet
- NEBULA-5 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)ZYDUS CADILARs. 8.82/tabletRs. 88.20save 6% more per tablet
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to nebivolol or any of the other ingredients of the tablet or other beta-blockers.
- Consult your doctor before taking nebivolol if you are breast-feeding or pregnant
- Do not drive or operate machines if you have just begun taking carvedilol or have had a change of dose, as carvedilol may cause dizziness or tiredness.
- Check your blood pressure one week after taking this drug and consult your doctor if it has not improved.
- This treatment should not be stopped abruptly unless clearly indicated and evaluated by your doctor.