food interaction for NAVIBROM
alcohol interaction for NAVIBROM
pregnancy interaction for NAVIBROM
lactation interaction for NAVIBROM
medicine interaction for NAVIBROM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NAVIBROM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NAVIBROM EYE DROP
Patients taking NAVIBROM EYE DROP
- 62%Twice A Day
- 38%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NAVIBROM
- BROMIFEN 0.09%W/V EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 19.36/ML of eye dropRs. 96.80save 21% more per ML of eye drop
- PANBROM 0.09%W/V EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 14.70/ML of eye dropRs. 73.50save 40% more per ML of eye drop
- HIBROM 0.09%W/V EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Hicare PharmaRs. 18.56/ML of eye dropRs. 92.80save 25% more per ML of eye drop
- BRAG 0.09% W/V EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sapient Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.60/ML of eye dropRs. 88save 29% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR NAVIBROM
- Do not use bromfenac longer than 2 weeks and do not stop using bromfenac without consulting your doctor.
- You may experience blurred vision for a short time after using bromfenac. If so, do not drive or use machines until your vision is clear.
- Tell your doctor before using bromfenac if you are using topical steroids (e.g. cortisone), or other anticoagulants or if you had have bleeding problems (e.g. hemophilia), eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems), diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and have undergone repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
- Do not wear contact lenses after cataract surgery and while using bromfenac.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR NAVIBROM
Q. What is bromfenac ophthalmic solution/ what is bromfenac used for/ what is bromfenac sodium/ what is bromfenac generic for/ what is bromfenac ophthalmic solution used for?
Bromfenac eye drops or bromfenac sodium belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and is used in adults after a cataract surgery to reduce eye pain and swelling
Q. Is bromfenac generic for Bromday?
Bromday is one of the brands that contain generic drug bromfenac.