Medicine Overview of Navelbine Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Fatigue, Hair loss, Reduced blood platelets, Increased liver enzymes, Fever, Anemia, Bleeding, Constipation.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Navelbine 50mg Injection blocks replication of genetic material (DNA) in the cancer cells. Thus it stops the growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Navelbine Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart problems, vascular problems or low production of blood cells from the bone marrow (myelosupression); liver problems or have had radiotherapy around the liver.
- Do not take live or attenuated vaccines during therapy and avoid contact with people who receive them.
- Use two methods of contraception while on this therapy and 3 months after it to avoid pregnancy.
- Men should not father a child while on this therapy and 3 months post it. They should also seek guidance and counselling on sperm conservation before taking this therapy.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mucosa as vinorelbine may cause irritation. Thoroughly wash the skin area, in case of skin contact with the medicine.
- Take vinorelbine preferably with a light meal to reduce nausea. Soft capsule gels of vinorelbine should not be taken with hot fluids, as the medicine may quickly dissolve.
- Vinorelbine is not recommended in children below 18 years.
Navelbine Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Navelbine 50mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Navelbine 50mg Injection is unsafe to use during lactation.
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Navelbine 50mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Navelbine 50mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Navelbine 50mg Injection is recommended.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
Navelbine 50mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Navelbine 50mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while these patients are taking this medicine.
User Submitted Feedback For Navelbine 50mg Injection
What were the side-effects while using Navelbine 50mg Injection? How do you take Navelbine Injection? How much was the improvement? What are you using Navelbine Injection for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Navelbine 50mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Navelbine Injection
Yes, Navelbine is a vesicant
Navelbine is effective for the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor for your condition
Navelbine is administered as an intravenous infusion
Navelbine has hair loss as a side effect. Please inform your doctor about any side effects that you may observe while on therapy.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Navelbine 50mg Injection: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MDO, NVL, GBL, SBL, MAK, TRP, PEN, BSN, RHL, RSS, PVP, DGN, RKS, EQN, BAL, ZVP, OLT, JMJ, ATP, DPP, SBA, PPR, MAM, MPC, INC, SAF, OWP, SVH, ZEL, AYU, HIP, TOM, SJP, USF, THP, GNC, HPC, ANT, AVN, IAD, SDM, TNH, MOM, GTK, SCH, SSA, ARD, DHR, OIP, JIV, SYN, STA, ENP, RUS, GPT, WHL, MMS, UMP, IPL, RWP, DYG, PLT, SAT, HGI, HMP, NVY, HEX, SWA, DPL, JVO, BTM, NNH, DLP, RPP, DDR, AMR, NWP, OHM, ATL, LCC, LHA, HBV, PRN, NXG, AGT, AAR, JVN, GPP