food interaction for NASONEX
alcohol interaction for NASONEX
pregnancy interaction for NASONEX
lactation interaction for NASONEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NASONEX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NASONEX NASAL SPRAY
Patients taking NASONEX NASAL SPRAY
- 51%Once A Day
- 42%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for NASONEX
- MOMEFLO 50MCG NASAL SPRAY(10 ML nasal spray in packet)Lupin LtdRs. 22.20/ML of nasal sprayRs. 222save 16% more per ML of nasal spray
- NAZOMAC M NASAL SPRAY(12 ML nasal spray in packet)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 20.62/ML of nasal sprayRs. 247.50save 22% more per ML of nasal spray
- ESYNOS 50MCG NASAL SPRAY(10 ML nasal spray in packet)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 19.05/ML of nasal sprayRs. 190.50save 28% more per ML of nasal spray
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for NASONEX
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Frequently asked questions for NASONEX
Q.Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q.Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q.Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q.Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.