food interaction for METATOP
alcohol interaction for METATOP
pregnancy interaction for METATOP
lactation interaction for METATOP
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for METATOP
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for METATOP NASAL SPRAY
Patients taking METATOP NASAL SPRAY
- 51%Once A Day
- 48%Twice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for METATOPNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for METATOP
- Do not take the medicine If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not use mometasone cream to treat diaper rash.
Frequently asked questions for METATOP
Q.Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroid drug
Q.Is Mometasone available or sold over the counter?
No. Mometasone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q.Is mometasone safe?
Yes. Mometasone is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Does mometasone treat ringworm/acne/eczema?
Mometasone does not treat ringworm/acne or eczema. It only treats the symptoms of inflammation related to the above conditions
Q.Does mometasone cause weight gain?
There is no evidence of mometasone causing weight gain. If you notice any such symptom, please consult your doctor
Q.Does mometasone lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.