food interaction for NAC
alcohol interaction for NAC
pregnancy interaction for NAC
lactation interaction for NAC
medicine interaction for NAC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NAC
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NAC SR-100 TABLET
Patients taking NAC SR-100 TABLET
- 50%Once A Day
- 45%Twice A Day
- 5%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR NAC
- DYNAPAR SR 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.97/tabletRs. 59.73pay 61% more per tablet
- DICLONAC ER 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 2.86/tabletRs. 28.56save 23% more per tablet
- NEXONAC 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emenox HealthcareRs. 3.15/tabletRs. 31.50save 15% more per tablet
- VOLFLAM SR 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 0.99/tabletRs. 9.87save 73% more per tablet
- CLOFENAC R 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sterkem Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2.57/tabletRs. 25.71save 31% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NAC
- Diclofenac should be taken with food or immediately after meals.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not take antacids withh magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
- Do not take diclofenac, If you are allergic to diclofenac.
- Do not drink alcohol while takig this drug.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines, if you feel dizzy, tired, have a headache or get blurred vision after taking diclofenac.
Frequently asked questions FOR NAC
Q. Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q. Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q. Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q. Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q. Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q. Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.