food interaction for MILZA
alcohol interaction for MILZA
pregnancy interaction for MILZA
lactation interaction for MILZA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MILZA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MILZA 25 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking MILZA 25 MG CAPSULE
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MILZA
- MILNACE 25 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.20/capsuleRs. 52pay 7% more per capsule
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for MILZA
- Before you take Milnacipran, inform your doctor if you have a history of seizures, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), recent heart attack, high blood pressure, bleeding problems, kidney problems, liver problems, urinary blockage or trouble urinating or enlarged prostate or glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that may lead to vision loss).
- Do not drive or operate machinery or do any activity that requires alertness as Milnacipran may cause drowsiness, dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not consume alcohol or take any medicines that may cause drowsiness (e g, sleeping pills, and muscle relaxants) while on Milnacipran treatment as it may worsen its side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you feel that you are developing suicidal thoughts or actions or any unusual change in mood or behavior.
- Take precautions as Milnacipran may put you at increased risk of severe, life threatening bleeding.
- You may be monitored with lab tests, including blood pressure, heart rate, and liver function, while on Milnacipran treatment.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or if you are breast-feeding.
- Milnacipran should not be used in children < 18 years old.
Frequently asked questions for MILZA
Q.Is Milnacipran addictive?
Milnacipran does not cause addiction
Q.Is Milnacipran narcotic?
Milnacipran is not a narcotic
Q.Is Milnacipran a generic or a controlled substance?
Milnacipran is a generic and not a controlled substance
Q.Does Milnacipran cause weight loss?
Milnacipran may cause this side effect. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment.