food interaction for MILPRAN
alcohol interaction for MILPRAN
pregnancy interaction for MILPRAN
lactation interaction for MILPRAN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MILPRAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MILPRANNo substitutes found
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for MILPRAN
- Take Milnacipran only as directed by your doctor. Do not take it more often or for a longer period of time.
- You may have to take Milnacipran at least for 4 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Do not discontinue the use of Milnacipran, unless the doctor has advised you. This may increase the chances of side effects.
- Milnacipran should be taken with food to minimize the chances of an upset stomach.
- Avoid driving after taking <med_name > as it may cause drowsiness, blurred vision, dizziness and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Milnacipran, it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Milnacipran may cause a higher risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviour changes.
- Milnacipran causes sleepiness, so it's good for people who have trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Frequently asked questions for MILPRAN
Q.Is Milnacipran addictive?
Milnacipran does not cause addiction
Q.Is Milnacipran narcotic?
Milnacipran is not a narcotic
Q.Is Milnacipran a generic or a controlled substance?
Milnacipran is a generic and not a controlled substance
Q.Does Milnacipran cause weight loss?
Milnacipran may cause this side effect. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment.