food interaction for MERISULIDE
alcohol interaction for MERISULIDE
pregnancy interaction for MERISULIDE
lactation interaction for MERISULIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MERISULIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MERISULIDE
- NIMTECH 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.32/ML of syrupRs. 19.18save 70% more per ML of syrup
- ARTHORID 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.38/ML of syrupRs. 22.86save 64% more per ML of syrup
- EMBULIDE 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Abbott India LtdRs. 0.18/ML of syrupRs. 10.62save 83% more per ML of syrup
- NIMECON 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Icon Pharma & Surgicals Pvt LtdRs. 0.36/ML of syrupRs. 21.87save 66% more per ML of syrup
- NIMPIC 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Parenteral Drugs India LtdRs. 0.26/ML of syrupRs. 15.34save 76% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for MERISULIDE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for MERISULIDE
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.