food interaction for MERISULIDE
alcohol interaction for MERISULIDE
pregnancy interaction for MERISULIDE
lactation interaction for MERISULIDE
medicine interaction for MERISULIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MERISULIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MERISULIDE
- NIMTECH 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.32/ML of syrupRs. 19.18save 70% more per ML of syrup
- NEMU 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Rhombus Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.34/ML of syrupRs. 20.37save 68% more per ML of syrup
- NILUP 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Lupin LtdRs. 0.34/ML of syrupRs. 20.27save 68% more per ML of syrup
- NIMCARE 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Alde Medi Impex LtdRs. 0.29/ML of syrupRs. 17.20save 73% more per ML of syrup
- NIMDUS 50 MG SYRUP(50 ML syrup in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.19/ML of syrupRs. 9.68save 82% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR MERISULIDE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR MERISULIDE
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.