food interaction for MEGABROM
alcohol interaction for MEGABROM
pregnancy interaction for MEGABROM
lactation interaction for MEGABROM
medicine interaction for MEGABROM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MEGABROM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MEGABROM EYE DROP
Patients taking MEGABROM EYE DROP
- 69%Twice A Day
- 16%Once A Day
- 10%Thrice A Day
- 4%Four Times A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MEGABROM
- OCUBRO 0.09% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 23.08/ML of eye dropRs. 115.41save 3% more per ML of eye drop
- BROMENAC 0.09% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 14/ML of eye dropRs. 70save 41% more per ML of eye drop
- ZBROM 0.09% EYE DROPS(3 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 30.50/ML of eye dropRs. 91.50pay 28% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR MEGABROM
- Do not use bromfenac longer than 2 weeks and do not stop using bromfenac without consulting your doctor.
- You may experience blurred vision for a short time after using bromfenac. If so, do not drive or use machines until your vision is clear.
- Tell your doctor before using bromfenac if you are using topical steroids (e.g. cortisone), or other anticoagulants or if you had have bleeding problems (e.g. hemophilia), eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems), diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and have undergone repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
- Do not wear contact lenses after cataract surgery and while using bromfenac.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MEGABROM
Q. What is bromfenac ophthalmic solution/ what is bromfenac used for/ what is bromfenac sodium/ what is bromfenac generic for/ what is bromfenac ophthalmic solution used for?
Bromfenac eye drops or bromfenac sodium belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and is used in adults after a cataract surgery to reduce eye pain and swelling
Q. Is bromfenac generic for Bromday?
Bromday is one of the brands that contain generic drug bromfenac.