Substitutes for MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
Medicine Overview of MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
Uses of MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
Side effects of MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
How MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE works
In Depth Information on MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
Expert advice for MACPHYLLINE CAPSULE
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.