food interaction for M PROST
alcohol interaction for M PROST
pregnancy interaction for M PROST
lactation interaction for M PROST
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR M PROST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR M PROST
- CYTOLOG 200MCG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 16.27/tabletRs. 65.06save 4% more per tablet
- KONTRAC 200MCG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 26.50/tabletRs. 53pay 56% more per tablet
- MISO GYN 200MCG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 16.25/tabletRs. 65save 4% more per tablet
- MESOPIL 200MCG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 15.47/tabletRs. 61.90save 9% more per tablet
- MISOPROSTOL 200 MCG TABLET(40 tablets in bottle)Jan AushadhiRs. 5.26/tabletRs. 210.52save 69% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR M PROST
- If you are taking Misoprostol orally, then it is best taken with food and do not take antacids that contain magnesium along with it. Ask your doctor for help in selecting a suitable antacid.
- Take Misoprostol only as prescribed by the doctor because in some cases, miscarriages caused by Misoprostol are likely to be incomplete which may result in serious medical complications, leading to hospitalization, surgery and possible infertility.
- Notify the doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs.
Frequently asked questions FOR M PROST
Q. Is misoprostol safe?
Yes. Misoprostol is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is misoprostol available or sold over the counter?
No. Misoprostol is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is misoprostol effective orally?
Yes. Misoprostol is effective orally
Q. Is misoprostol available and legal in India?
Yes. Misoprostol is legally available in India
Q. Can I take misoprostol with Advil, Vicodin, hydrocodone?
Misoprostol may be taken with Advil (ibuprofen), Vicodin (paracetamol and hydrocodone), and hydrocodone if prescribed by your doctor.
Q. Does misoprostol cause weight gain?
There is no evidence of misoprostol causing weight gain. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.