food interaction for LULIBET
alcohol interaction for LULIBET
pregnancy interaction for LULIBET
lactation interaction for LULIBET
medicine interaction for LULIBET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LULIBET
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LULIBET CREAM
Patients taking LULIBET CREAM
- 77%Once A Day
- 23%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LULIBET
- LULIBET CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.67/GM of creamRs. 350save 22% more per GM of cream
- LULIZOL CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 10.83/GM of creamRs. 325save 28% more per GM of cream
- LULIZOL CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 12.78/GM of creamRs. 255.50save 15% more per GM of cream
- LULIZOL CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 15.55/GM of creamRs. 155.50pay 4% more per GM of cream
- LULIBET CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.90/GM of creamRs. 258save 14% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR LULIBET
- Do not take luliconazole if you are allergic to it or any other ingredients.
- Take special precautions while taking luliconazole if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines you take, including vitamins and herbal supplements.
Frequently asked questions FOR LULIBET
Q. Is Luliconazole safe?
Luliconazole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Luliconazole good for eczema?
Use of Luliconazole in eczema is not known. Please consult your doctor regarding its use.