Information about Luliconazole
Luliconazole is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How Luliconazole works
Luliconazole is an antifungal medication that treats skin infections. It works by killing the fungi on the skin by destroying their cell membrane. This treats your skin infection.
Common side effects of Luliconazole
Application site irritation, Itching, Skin exfoliation
Available Medicine for Luliconazole
LulifinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹168 to ₹5756 variant(s)
LulibetIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹150 to ₹4999 variant(s)
LulimacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹155 to ₹4828 variant(s)
EmluzEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹79 to ₹4974 variant(s)
L-SysSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹103 to ₹3106 variant(s)
LulyBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹132 to ₹4758 variant(s)
LulidermAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹160 to ₹3504 variant(s)
LilitufAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹225 to ₹4296 variant(s)
LuligeeGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹75 to ₹41210 variant(s)
LulizolKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹149 to ₹4908 variant(s)
Expert advice for Luliconazole
- Luliconazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Few healthy tips for Athlete's Foot:
- Keep your feet clean and dry, particularly between the toes.
- Cut your nails short and prefer open-toe shoes for everyday use.
- Use a separate clean towel for the feet and wear clean cotton socks.
- Never share your socks, shoes, and towel with others.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It is not taken orally, so it does not cause many side effects.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.