Information about Luliconazole
Luliconazole is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How Luliconazole works
Luliconazole is an antifungal medication which treats skin infections. It works by killing the fungi on the skin by destroying their cell membrane. This treats your skin infection.
Common side effects of Luliconazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Luliconazole
LulifinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹159 to ₹5756 variant(s)
LulicanGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹168 to ₹4957 variant(s)
LulibetIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹150 to ₹4998 variant(s)
LulimacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹170 to ₹3605 variant(s)
EmluzEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹79 to ₹4524 variant(s)
LulibrutMankind Pharma Ltd
₹159 to ₹4994 variant(s)
L-SysSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹95 to ₹2855 variant(s)
LulyBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹132 to ₹5786 variant(s)
LulidermAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹160 to ₹3204 variant(s)
LilitufAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹225 to ₹5906 variant(s)
Expert advice for Luliconazole
- Luliconazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Few healthy tips for Athlete's Foot:
- Keep your feet clean and dry, particularly between the toes.
- Cut your nails short and prefer open-toe shoes for everyday use.
- Use a separate clean towel for the feet and wear clean cotton socks.
- Never share your socks, shoes, and towel with others.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It is not taken orally, so it does not cause many side effects.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.