food interaction for LOPRIN
alcohol interaction for LOPRIN
pregnancy interaction for LOPRIN
lactation interaction for LOPRIN
medicine interaction for LOPRIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LOPRIN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LOPRIN 75MG TABLET
Patients taking LOPRIN 75MG TABLET
- 94%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR LOPRIN
- ECOSPRIN TABLET 75MG(14 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 0.29/tabletRs. 4.12save 1% more per tablet
- DELISPRIN 75MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.27/tabletRs. 3.83save 8% more per tablet
- ASA 75MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.24/tabletRs. 3.40save 18% more per tablet
- ASPEEDAY ER 75MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.93/tabletRs. 19.25pay 549% more per tablet
- SPRINTAS 75MG TABLET(28 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.20/tabletRs. 5.72save 31% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LOPRIN
Frequently asked questions FOR LOPRIN
Q. Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q. Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q. Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q. Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q. Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q. Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q. Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.