Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Arjuna Cardiac Wellness Tablet
helps strengthen and tone the heart muscles and helps in the proper functioning of the heart. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which help reduce the risk of heart problems.Key Ingredients:
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) bark extract (250 mg)Indications:
It is indicated in cases of heart problems and high lipid profile levelsKey Benefits:
- Arjuna helps in improving coronary artery blood flow, reducing the chances of clot formation and protecting the heart muscles
- It helps in lowering blood lipid levels and helps prevents the hardening of blood vessels by reducing lipid accumulation in the arteries
- Arjuna extract has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which help reduce the risk of heart problems
- It helps to manage the cholesterol level in the body
- It also helps maintain normal blood pressure and heart rate
- It helps to strengthen and tone the heart muscles and supports the proper functioning of the heart
- It contains anti-hypersensitive properties which can help reduce blood pressure
- Arjuna can help reduce cortisol levels and manage stress and anxiety
Take one tablet twice daily or as directed by the physician.Safety Information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth, such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc., while taking medicine
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How does Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Arjuna Cardiac Wellness Tablet help?
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
It helps improve coronary artery blood flow, reduce the chances of clot formation and protect the heart muscles.Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.