food interaction for LIVTEC
alcohol interaction for LIVTEC
pregnancy interaction for LIVTEC
lactation interaction for LIVTEC
SALT INFORMATION for LIVTEC
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LIVTEC 70 MG TABLET
Patients taking LIVTEC 70 MG TABLET
- 100%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for LIVTEC
- SILYBON 70 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 8.70/tabletRs. 87pay 38% more per tablet
- REJULIV 70MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 3% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for LIVTEC
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have liver cirrhosis.
- If you have Hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids.
Frequently asked questions for LIVTEC
Q.Is silymarin/milk thistle safe?
Silymarin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is silymarin same as milk thistle?
Yes, silymarin is a compound obtained from milk thistle seed
Q.Is silymarin good for liver?
Silymarin acts as liver protectant and has been found to be effective for certain liver disease. Always follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.Is silymarin good for kidney?
It is good for kidney as found in some studie
Q.Is silymarin a flavonoidYes ,it contains a mixture of flavonolignans consisting of silibinin, isosilibinin, silicristin and silidianin.Is silymarin a blood thinner?
No, it acts as liver protectant
Q.Does silymarin protect liver?
Yes, silymarin acts as liver protectant
Q.Does silymarin cause low cholesterol level, diarrhea, lower bilirubin?
Diahhrea is the common side effect of silymarin. No clinically observable effect on cholesterol and bilirubin has been reported. Patient should follow doctor's advice regarding possible side effects
Q.Does silymarin have estrogen?
No, however it may acts like estrogen.