food interaction for LINAXON
alcohol interaction for LINAXON
pregnancy interaction for LINAXON
lactation interaction for LINAXON
SALT INFORMATION for LINAXON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LINAXON
- CLINAXON 2 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 52.40/ML of injectionRs. 104.80pay 10% more per ML of injection
- CITIMAC 2 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 48.25/ML of injectionRs. 96.50pay 1% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LINAXON
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Stop taking citicoline and consult a doctor if you experience signs of allergic reactions.
Frequently asked questions for LINAXON
Q.Is citicoline safe?
Yes, citicoline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is citicoline is a stimulant?
Yes, citicoline is a psychostimulant and may be used to stimulate alertness and energy
Q.Is citicoline bad for you?
No, citicoline is a natural chemical found in the body. Use of citicoline in prescribed doses has beneficial effects
Q.Is citicoline a prescription drug?
Citicoline is a prescription drug. However, patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is citicoline found natural?
Yes, citicoline is natural chemical found in the body
Q.Is citicoline approved by FDA?
Yes, citicoline is approved by FDA as a nutrition supplement
Q.Is citicoline a drug?
Citicoline is a drug. It is a natural supplement used for neurological dysfunction caused due to aging or traumatic brain injury
Q.Does citicoline increase dopamine?
Yes, citicoline is known to influence dopamine levels by increasing dopamine synthesis
Q.How long does citicoline take to work/ kick in?
Citicoline is absorbed almost immediately and works/ kicks in relatively quickly.