food interaction for LARITHER
alcohol interaction for LARITHER
pregnancy interaction for LARITHER
lactation interaction for LARITHER
medicine interaction for LARITHER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LARITHER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LARITHER
- REZART M 80 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 88.73/ML of injectionRs. 88.73pay 33% more per ML of injection
- MALITHER 80MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 55.81/ML of injectionRs. 55.81save 16% more per ML of injection
- ARTIMISA 80MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Rekvina Laboratories LtdRs. 70.20/ML of injectionRs. 70.20pay 5% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR LARITHER
- Take artemether tablet with food or drink rich in fat such as milk.
- Crush or chew the tablet and swallow it with a glass of water in case of young children.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artemether because you may feel sleep.
- Do not take artemether if you have severe type of malaria infection.
- Do not take artemether if you are if you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LARITHER
Q. What is artemether lumefantrine/artemether injection used for?
It is used for treating uncomplicated malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. How effective is artemether?
Artemether is effective at prescribed dose for the particular disease condition as suggested by your doctor
Q. How does artemether lumefantrine work?
Artemether and lumefantrine together work by killing the malarial parasite called Plasmodium falciparum.