Substitutes for LAMETEC TABLET DT
LAMOGIN 100MG TABLET DT
LAMICTIN 100MG TABLET DT
RPG Life Sciences Ltd
LAMRIGA 100MG TABLET DT
Arinna Lifescience Pvt Ltd
LAMIDUS 100MG TABLET DT
LIMITAS 100MG TABLET DT
Medicine Overview of LAMETEC TABLET DT
Side effects of LAMETEC TABLET DT
Skin rash, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleepiness, Joint pain, Dizziness, Back pain, Irritability, Weight loss, Agitation, Fatigue, Diarrhoea, Tremor.
How to use LAMETEC TABLET DT
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Dissolve it in a glass of water before taking it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Lametec 100mg tablet dt at a fixed time.
How LAMETEC TABLET DT works
Lametec 100mg tablet dt controls seizures or fits by suppressing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on LAMETEC TABLET DT
Expert advice for LAMETEC TABLET DT
- Do not start lamotrigine and consult your doctor if have kidney problems, Parkinson’s disease (movement disorder) have had rash or meningitis after taking lamotrigine or any medicines for epilepsy or bipolar disorder.
- Ask for medical advice if you get suicidal thoughts, frequency of fits increases or worsens, or if you suffer from allergic reaction, life-threatening skin reaction, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (serious, widespread, allergic reaction with a rash involving the skin and internal lining of the organs), extensive peeling of skin (toxic epidermal necrolysis), ulcers in mouth, throat or genitals, sore mouth, red or swollen eyes, high temperature, flu like symptoms, drowsiness, swelling around face, swollen glands in neck, unexpected bleeding or bruising, sore throat, increased liver enzymes, increased white blood cells, reduced red blood cells, enlarged lymph after taking lamotrigine.
- Lamotrigine is not a recommended treatment for bipolar disorder in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you feel well as lamotrigine can cause dizziness and blurred vision.
- Do not stop taking lamotrigine until your doctor advises to do so and do not stop it abruptly.
Special precautions for LAMETEC 100MG TABLET DT
Lametec 100mg tablet dt may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Lametec 100mg tablet dt may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Lametec 100mg tablet dt is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
MEZOLAM 7.5MG INJECTION, MEDZOL 1MG INJECTION, ANZILUM 0.5MG TABLET, ANXIL 25MG TABLET
Frequently asked questions for LAMETEC 100MG TABLET DT
Frequently asked questions for Lamotrigine
Q. Is lamotrigine safe or dangerous?
Lamotrigine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is lamotrigine a narcotic, benzo, antipsychotic, depression?
Lamotrigine is not narcotic, benzo. Lamotrigine can be used to treat psychosis and depression
Q. Is lamotrigine a benzodiazepine, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor?
Lamotrigine is not a benzodiazepine or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Q. Is lamotrigine the same as Lamictal?
Lamictal is the brand name of lamotrigine
Q. Can lamotrigine be taken with ibuprofen, tramadol, pseudoephedrine (Sudafed), paracetamol (Tylenol), alprazolam (Xanax), gabapentin, Nyquil, Benadryl or Mucinex?
Lamotrigine when taken with ibuprofen, benadryl, tramadol, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, alprazolam, gabapentin, Nyquil or guaifenesin (Mucinex) can lead to increased side effect
Q. Does lamotrigine get you high, cause insomnia, acne, anxiety, headache, diarrhea, erectile dysfunction or tremors?
Lamotrigine can cause insomnia, acne, anxiety, headache, diarrhea, erectile dysfunction and tremors.
User Submitted Feedback For LAMETEC 100MG TABLET DT
Patients taking LAMETEC 100MG TABLET DT
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Thrice A week