food interaction for KLOTFREE
alcohol interaction for KLOTFREE
pregnancy interaction for KLOTFREE
lactation interaction for KLOTFREE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KLOTFREE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KLOTFREE
- DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 86% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97pay 43% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.38/tabletRs. 73.82pay 9% more per tablet
- CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.15/tabletRs. 81.50pay 21% more per tablet
- CLOPI 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.62/tabletRs. 74.50pay 175% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for KLOTFREE
Frequently asked questions for KLOTFREE
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.