food interaction for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
alcohol interaction for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
pregnancy interaction for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
lactation interaction for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCHNo substitutes found
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
- Do not apply the gel on broken or injured skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genitals and mucous membranes and rinse with cold water in case of accidental contact.
- Avoid exposure to bright sunlight, sunlamps or sun beds during topical treatment, and for two weeks after stopping treatment.
- If you develop a skin rash while using this medicine, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 10 days of use.
- Ketoprofen topical should not be used in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ketoprofen, aspirin, other NSAIDs or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for KETOPATCH 30 MG PATCH
Q.Is ketoprofen safe?
Ketoprofen gel is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does ketoprofen contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine?
No, ketoprofen does not contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine.