food interaction for INFEN PLASTER
alcohol interaction for INFEN PLASTER
pregnancy interaction for INFEN PLASTER
lactation interaction for INFEN PLASTER
medicine interaction for INFEN PLASTER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR INFEN PLASTER
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR INFEN PLASTER
Patients taking INFEN PLASTER
- 57%Once A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR INFEN PLASTERNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR INFEN PLASTER
- Do not apply the gel on broken or injured skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genitals and mucous membranes and rinse with cold water in case of accidental contact.
- Avoid exposure to bright sunlight, sunlamps or sun beds during topical treatment, and for two weeks after stopping treatment.
- If you develop a skin rash while using this medicine, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 10 days of use.
- Ketoprofen topical should not be used in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ketoprofen, aspirin, other NSAIDs or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR INFEN PLASTER
Q. Is ketoprofen safe?
Ketoprofen gel is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does ketoprofen contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine?
No, ketoprofen does not contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine.