food interaction for KABIGEF
alcohol interaction for KABIGEF
pregnancy interaction for KABIGEF
lactation interaction for KABIGEF
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR KABIGEF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR KABIGEF
- GEFTINAT 250 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 196.67/tabletRs. 5900pay 11% more per tablet
- CHEMORESSA 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 328.57/tabletRs. 3285.71pay 85% more per tablet
- XEFTA 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 387.19/tabletRs. 3871.92pay 118% more per tablet
- ZUFINIB 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 300.26/tabletRs. 3002.62pay 69% more per tablet
- ZEFOTIB 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 316.19/tabletRs. 3161.90pay 78% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR KABIGEF
- Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of your stomach) 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking gefitinib.
- Take the tablet at about the same time each day.
- Do not give gefitinib to children.
- Do not take gefitinib, if you are allergic to gefitinib or similar medicines or to any of the other ingredients.
- Avoid using gefitinib, if you are pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during treatment with gefitinib because it could harm your baby.
- If you are taking a medicine containing warfarin as an active substance, your doctor may need to do blood tests more often.
- You may feel weak while taking this medicine, be careful while driving or using tools or machines.
Frequently asked questions FOR KABIGEF
Q. Is gefitinib a chemotherapy/monoclonal antibody/what is gefitinib used for/ what is gefitinib tablets/ what is gefitinib 250/Does gefitinib cure lung cancer?
Gefitinib (250 mg) is used to treat adults with non-small cell lung cancer. It is used as an adjunct to other chemotherapies. It is not a monoclonal antibody
Q. Is gefitinib effective/does gefitinib work?
Gefitinib is effective and works for most patients if taken at recommended dosage and duration
Q. How is gefitinib administered?
Gefitinib is taken orally.