food interaction for INVOLYM
alcohol interaction for INVOLYM
pregnancy interaction for INVOLYM
lactation interaction for INVOLYM
medicine interaction for INVOLYM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR INVOLYM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR INVOLYM 408 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking INVOLYM 408 MG CAPSULE
- 91%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR INVOLYMNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR INVOLYM
- Always take the medicine with a glass of water and avoid taking large amounts of milk with lymecycline as milk may affect its absorption.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet rays while taking this drug. Use sunscreen or protective clothing while going out in the sun.
- Do not take if allergic to lymecycline or tetracyclines or to any ingredients.
- Do not give to Children below 12 years of age as the drug may cause tooth discoloration or may affect bone development.
- Do not consume if Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not take if suffering from or have history of kidney disease.
Frequently asked questions FOR INVOLYM
Q. Is lymecycline an antibiotic, penicillin or tetracycline?
Lymecycline is a type of tetracycline antibiotic. It is not a penicillin
Q. Is lymecycline used for the treatment of acne?
Yes. Lymecycline is used for the treatment of acne caused due to infections by bacteria
Q. Is lymecycline safe?
Lymecycline is relatively safe if used as directed by physician. In case of adverse events, please consult your doctor
Q. Is lymecycline same as Tetralysal?
Yes. Tetralysal is the name of one of the brands of lymecycline available in the market
Q. Does lymecycline affect birth control?
Yes. Lymecycline may reduce the contraceptive action of hormonal contraceptive medicines. Hence, use of alternate birth control measure is recommended while taking lymecycline
Q. Does lymecycline cause weight changes, hair loss or affect periods?
Lymecycline is not known to cause hair loss or changes in weight or periods. If you experience any such adverse event, please consult your doctor.