food interaction for INTAVIL
alcohol interaction for INTAVIL
pregnancy interaction for INTAVIL
lactation interaction for INTAVIL
SALT INFORMATION for INTAVIL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for INTAVILNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for INTAVIL
- Do not start or continue the pheniramine tablets If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to pheniramine or any of the other ingredients of pheniramine tablet.
- Do not start or continue the pheniramine tablets if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking pheniramine if you feel drowsy.
- Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while taking this medication.
Frequently asked questions for INTAVIL
Q.Is pheniramine maleate addictive/ steroid?
At prescribed dose and duration, pheniramine is not addictive. It is antihistaminic drug and not a steroid
Q.What is pheniramine maleate used for?
Pheniramine maleate is used for the treatment of allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny and itchy nose, eye irritation and other symptoms of allergy and hay fever
Q.Does pheniramine work?
Pheniramine works if used at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of allergic symptoms as advised by your doctor.