Medicine Overview of Instantino Injection
Side effects of Instantino Injection
Fatigue, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Injection site allergic reaction, Constipation.
How to use Instantino Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Instantino Injection works
Instantino 0.25mg injection inhibits the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
In Depth Information on Instantino Injection
Expert advice for Instantino Injection
- Take Instantino 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Instantino, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Instantino is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Instantino if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Instantino in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Special precautions for Instantino 0.25mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Instantino 0.25mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Instantino 0.25mg Injection is safe to use during lactation.+more
Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Instantino 0.25mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Instantino 0.25mg Injection is safe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Instantino 0.25mg Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup, Hytram 100mg Injection, Postadol 100mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Palonosetron, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Instantino 0.25mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Palonosetron
Instantino hydrochloride or Instantino is a serotonin (5HT3) antagonist
Q. What is it used for?
Palonosetron hydrochloride or palonosetron is a serotonin (5HT3) antagonist used to prevent moderate to severe nausea and vomiting induced by cancer chemotherapy. It may also be used to prevent nausea and vomiting for up to 24 hours following a surgery (postoperative nausea and vomiting)
Instantino belongs to a class of antiemetic medications called serotonin (5HT3) antagonists. It binds to special sites called serotonin 5HT3 receptors and blocks the action of serotonin, a naturally released chemical in the body that triggers nausea and vomiting.
Substitutes for Instantino Injection
Palnox 0.25mg Injection
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹27.63/ml of Injection
Palotron 0.25mg Injection
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
₹19.23/ml of Injection
Palzen 0.25mg Injection
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹28.0/ml of Injection
Palonew 0.25mg Injection
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹28.09/ml of Injection
Emecad 0.25mg Injection
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹30.0/ml of Injection